Fairbanks Ice Fishing Tour / North Pole Ice Fishing Tour
The cold Alaska winter turns our watery playground into an ice fishing kingdom. It may be -20 degrees outside, but the heated deluxe cabin keeps us warm as fish tug on our lines. My 12 person deluxe fishing cabin with electric and a wood stove is moveable. This mobility allows us to relocate to different spots to catch more fish.
Alaska Ice Fishing/ Fairbanks Tours are conducted from November through April. Driving directions will be emailed the night prior.
We target King Salmon, Arctic Grayling, Rainbow Trout, and Arctic Char
Every tour includes licensed guide, deluxe heated cabin to fish in, fishing poles, bait, hot grilled Reindeer Sausage on bun & your fresh fish cooked for lunch, hot cocoa, bottled water, and fish cleaning. The heated cabin has holes in the floor that we fish through. You will fish inside of the heated cabin.
- Fishing Licenses are required *not included in price*
- Fishing Licenses can be bought directly from me (Cash Only) at the tour start or online.
- Fishing License Fees-1 day Non Resident $25.00, 3 day Non Resident $45.00.
- Licenses must be physically present and signed to fish. No electronic copies.
TRANSPORTATION NOT PROVIDED. Please visit our transportation partners to arrange transport:
5 Hour Aurora Viewing with Ice Fishing in Heated Cabin $199.00
All fishing tours have a 2-person minimum (Single Fisherman can be added on a scheduled tour).
- 4 hour daytime Ice Fishing: Adult $135.00, Child $85.00 *INQUIRE*
- 5 hour Aurora & Ice Fishing (10:00PM-3:00AM) Adult $199.00 Child $175.00 *INQUIRE*
**Children (13 & under) must be accompanied by a paying adult**
ADD TO THE FUN AND SAVE!
- 2 hr snowmobile adventure and 4 hr day time ice fishing excursion combo. $325.00 per person *INQUIRE*
- 2 hour snowmobile adventure and 5 hour night time ice fishing & aurora viewing excursion combo. $375.00 per person *INQUIRE*