Fairbanks Snowmobile Tour
We pride ourselves in offering fantastic guided Alaskan snowmobile tours. Click below to read about the full experience!
What To Expect on Your Tour
Click below to see what you can expect and how to prepare for your snowmobile tour.
- Single Rider (1 hour): $135.00 *INQUIRE*
- Double Riders (1 hour): $185.00 *INQUIRE*
- Double Riders (1 hour): Adult driver + child passenger (13 & under) $165.00 *INQUIRE*
- Single Rider (2 hours): $250.00 *INQUIRE*
- Double Riders (2 hours): $350.00 *INQUIRE*
- Double Riders (2 hour): Adult driver + child passenger (13 & under) $310.00 *INQUIRE*
- I proudly offer a 10% military discount to my fellow Military Retirees, Active Duty, and their Dependents. Please call in for your discount.
ADD TO THE FUN AND SAVE!
- 2 hr snowmobile adventure and 4 hr day time ice fishing excursion combo. $325.00 per person *INQUIRE*
- 2 hour snowmobile adventure and 5 hour night time ice fishing & aurora viewing excursion combo. $375.00 per person *INQUIRE*
For same day bookings . . .
Office hours 8:00AM-8:00PM (Alaska Time) seven days a week
TRANSPORTATION NOT PROVIDED. Please visit our transportation partners to arrange transport:
My guided snowmobile tours in Alaska will be cancelled and a full refund issued if the temperatures are minus 30 degrees or colder. CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% refund or free date and/or time changes more than 48 hours prior to adventure start. Call Rod’s Alaskan Guide Service at (907) 378-1851 to schedule your guided Fairbanks snowmobile tour or send me a message for more details!
I proudly offer a 10% military discount to my fellow Military Retirees, Active Duty, and their Dependents. Use discount code MIL10 at checkout to receive your discount. Valid military ID required at check-in.
What previous customers are saying about Rod’s snowmobile tours:
Wow! The highlight of my trip to Alaska was the ice fishing and snowmobile tour with Rod.Lauren from CA
One of the best days of my life! Snow machines (riding) and ice fishing were the perfect combo for a day excursion.David S