Fairbanks Snowmobile Tour
Slip on your heated helmet and hit the gas. We are headed into Alaska’s winter wonderland through dense spruce forests and spindly willows for a peak into Interior Alaska’s wild side. Are you a first time snowmobile rider looking to experience Alaska by snowmobile for a couple hours or a more adventurous person looking for an overnight excursion? No matter what you are looking for; I have the experience for you.
Most snowmobile tours will be just your group. I keep the groups small to ensure personal service and a GREAT tour.
All of my snowmobiles are luxury touring snowmobiles. These snowmobiles are new–top of the line and made for riding in style and comfort. All of my snowmobiles have heated handgrips, reverse, and electric start. Heated helmets, gloves, neck gators, bibs, jackets, and boots (size 8 to 13) included in your tour.
We typically see some wildlife on every trip. The animals we may see are: Moose, Caribou, Coyote, Lynx, Red Fox, Grouse, Ptarmigan, and Squirrels. It is also very common to pass mushers training with their sled dogs. We see the most moose/wildlife on the first tour of the day. We have seen up to 29 moose on a morning tour.
What To Expect:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour start time. Tours will NOT wait for late arrivals. Late arrivals are considered no-shows and refunds will not be issued.
- Meet at snowmobile tour office in North Pole (30 min. drive from Fairbanks) Type “Rod’s Alaskan Guide Service” into navigation system.
- Sign liability waiver
- Fit heated helmet & clothing
- Snowmobile safety & operation brief
- Snowmobile practice ride near office
- Depart for 1 hour tour on trails
- All snowmobile tours do NOT have a minimum number of people, but do have a minimum of 1 hour.
- Single Rider: $125.00 per hour, 3 hours or more $100.00 per hour *INQUIRE*
- Double Riders: $175.00 per hour, 3 hours or more $150.00 per hour *INQUIRE*
**Snowmobiles have a 300 pound/135 Kilogram total weight limit for double riders**
ADD TO THE FUN AND SAVE!
Snowmobile tours will be cancelled and a full refund issued if the temperatures are minus 30 degrees or colder.
What previous customers are saying about Rod’s snowmobile tours:
Wow! The highlight of my trip to Alaska was the ice fishing and snowmobile tour with Rod.Lauren from CA
One of the best days of my life! Snow machines (riding) and ice fishing were the perfect combo for a day excursion.David S