Fairbanks Snowmobile Tour
We pride ourselves in offering fantastic guided Alaskan snowmobile tours. Click below to read about the full experience!
What To Expect on Your Tour
Click below to see what you can expect and how to prepare for your snowmobile tour.
- Single Rider (1 hour): $139.00
- Double Riders (1 hour): $189.00
- Double Riders (1 hour): Adult driver + child passenger (13 & under) $169.00
- Single Rider (2 hours): $259.00
- Double Riders (2 hours): $359.00
- Double Riders (2 hour): Adult driver + child passenger (13 & under) $338.00
- White Mountain Full Day or overnight/multiday adventure$750.00 per person/per day–min 2 people *CALL TO BOOK*
ADD TO THE FUN AND SAVE!
- Save $60.00--2 hr snowmobile adventure and 4 hr day time ice fishing excursion combo. $338.00 per person
- Save $64.00--2 hour snowmobile adventure and 5 hour night time ice fishing & aurora viewing excursion combo. $394.00 per person
- Save $64.00--2 hr snowmobile adventure, 4 hr day time ice fishing excursion, 1/2 hr dog sledding. $413.00 per person
- Save $68.00--2 hr snowmobile adventure, 5 hr night time ice fishing & aurora viewing excursion, 1/2 hr dog sledding. $469.00 per person
For same day bookings . . .
Office hours 8:00AM-8:00PM (Alaska Time) seven days a week
TRANSPORTATION NOT PROVIDED. Please visit our transportation partners to arrange transport:
CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% refund or free date and/or time changes more than 48 hrs prior to adventure start. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to adventure start. Late arrivals are considered no shows and refunds will not be issued. To learn more about snow mobiling in Alaska, send a message online or call Rod’s Alaskan Guide Service at (907) 378-1851 to book your Fairbanks snowmachine adventure!
I proudly offer a 10% military discount to my fellow Military Retirees, Active Duty, and their Dependents. Use discount code MIL10 at checkout to receive your discount. Valid military ID required at check-in.
What previous customers are saying about Rod’s snowmobile tours:
Wow! The highlight of my trip to Alaska was the ice fishing and snowmobile tour with Rod.Lauren from CA
One of the best days of my life! Snow machines (riding) and ice fishing were the perfect combo for a day excursion.David S